Kettle Cooked Foods
JTM’s advanced kettle cooking technology uses state-of-the-art computerization, improved agitation and steam pressure. The result is an operation that provides increased productivity, consistency and improved product quality.
JTM’s kettle operation consists of two different sized kettle operation rooms that enable us to fill any size order.
- Large Kettle operation produces 12,000 lbs. per hour.
- Custom Kettle operation produces 3,000 lbs. per hour.
- JTM has the capacity during processing to enable the majority of the fat to be drained from the meat, which reduces the fat content, but not the flavor.
- Converted to Bulk Flour (reducing waste by 60,000 lbs. per year)
- 8 oz.-8 lb. boilable / steamable pouches make for convenient storing and reheating.
- Product can be shipped frozen and stored up to 14 days refrigerated to save freezer space and rethermalization time.