|JTM Turkey BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|WGR Slider Buns||44 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 22
1. Heat JTM Turkey BBQ to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
To assemble sandwiches:
1. Portion 1.82 oz. (by weight) (#16 scoop by volume) of JTM BBQ on a slider roll.
2. Cut 0.5 oz. American cheese slices in halves and place 1/2 slice on top of BBQ.
3. Place 2 pickle chips & 0.5 oz. of cole slaw on top of cheese.
4. Place top of slider roll on and serve.
Recipe yields 22 servings (2 sliders per serving)
*One serving (2 sliders) provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 3/8 cup Other vegetable
- Add 0.25 oz. slice of USDA Sliced American Cheese (100018) to each slider
- Add 0.25 oz. of cole slaw (2/3 cabbage & 1/3 dressing) to each slider
- Add 1 sweet pickle chips to each slider
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.