|Beef Broth||2.0 lbs.|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp.|
|Chili Powder||4 tbsp.|
|Diced Onions||3.0 oz.|
|Diced Red Bell Peppers||2.0 oz.|
|Garlic Powder||2 tbsp.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100334)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 40
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Cook diced onions and diced red bell peppers for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the following ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes:
-Diced tomatoes, beef broth, tomato paste, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and cumin.
6. Combine beef tips with carne guisada base.
- Yields 40 servings in total
- 4.0 oz. serving by weight or 5/8 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.