|Diced Green Chiles||4.0 oz.|
|JTM Poco Sauce||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||1.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 40
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork according to instructions to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) with 2 cups of water until ready for service.
2. Blend JTM Poco Sauce, USDA Salsa (100330), and diced green chilis. Heat to 135°F or higher.
3. Combine diced pork with salsa.
- Yields 40 servings in total
- 3.5 oz. serving by weight or 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable
Optional Serving Suggestions:
-Serve over brown rice or sweet baked potato.
-Serve in a hard or soft whole grain tortilla shell.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.