|Diced Onions||1.5 lbs.|
|Diced Red & Orange Bell Peppers||1.5 lbs.|
|Fritos Corn Chips (Crushed)||8.0 oz.|
|JTM Queso Blanco Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.25 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||8.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR Macaroni Pasta (100501)||1.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 35
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lighlty spray bottom and sides of stainless hotel pans with oil.
3. Heat a 5.0 lbs. bag of JTM Queso Blanco in steamer or water bath to 145°F for 15 seconds and place in the center of the pan.
4. Add 2.25 lbs. (4.5 cups) of hot water to each pan and mix ingredients thoroughly.
5. Add 1.5 lbs. of dry pasta to mixture in each pan and blend using rubber spatula.
6. Cover the pan and transfer to pre-heated oven and bake at 325*F for 30 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven, stir well, then add black beans, peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
8. Return to oven covered for an additional 10-15 minutes to heat thoroughly.
9. Remove pan(s) and top with cheese and crushed tortilla chips and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
*Yields 35 servings in total
*Portion: 7.77 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume
*One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
-Freshed diced tomatoes
-Diced roasted peppers
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.