|Hot Water||3.0 lbs.|
|Italian Vegetable Blend (Frozen)||1.0 lbs.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce (Thawed)||5.0 lbs.|
|WGR Penne Pasta (Dry)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 22
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly spray bottom and sides of stainless steel hotel pans with pan coating.
3. Heat JTM Alfredo Sauce in steamer or water bath to 165°F for 15 seconds (HACCP).
4. Pour alfredo sauce into a 2” deep full-sized stainless steel insert.
5. Add hot water and blend well.
6. Add dry pasta and blend well.
7. Bake covered in 325°F oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and stir well to blend sauce and pasta then add vegetable blend.
9. Cover again and finish in oven for remaining 10-15 minutes.
-Recipe yields one 2” full size insert; 22 - 1 cup servings.
-One 1 cup serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.50 oz. Grain Equivalent.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.