|Blanched Red & Orange Bell Pepper Strips||3.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Spaghetti Noodles (110506)||40 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a roasting pan with 4 cups of water, cover, and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour. Drain excess liquid.
2. Heat JTM Sweet Chili Sauce in steamer for 30 min. (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Blanch bell peppers in saute pan/wok for 2-3 minutes and reserve until service.
4. Combine pork, peppers, and sweet chili sauce and blend well.
5. Prepare noodles according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked noodles, top with 1/2 cup of pork mixture.
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup vegetables (broccoli florets).
-3.70 oz. serving by weight or #8 scoop (1/2 cup) by volume (80 servings in total)
-One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.