|JTM Salsa Verde (Thawed)||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||23 cups|
Prep Time: 46 min. Yields: 80
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM Salsa Verde in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water & heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM Salsa Verde from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM Salsa Verde carefully and place in a 4'' deep full size hotel pan
4. Add 5 cups of JTM Salsa Verde to JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork to create verde pork
5. Place in hot holding at 135*F until ready for use
6. Porion 1/2 cup of cooked rice, top with 2/3 cup / #6 scoop of verde pork
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup vegetables (corn or black beans)
Recipe yields 46 servings.
4.35 oz. serving (by weight) or #6 scoop / 2/3 cup
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.