|JTM Queso Blanco Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Pepper and Onion Blend||1.75 lbs.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||2.25 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||1.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 27
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325* F.
2. Lighly spray bottom and sides of stainless hotel pan with pan coating.
3. Cut open thawed bag of JTM Queso Blanco Sauce and pour into the center of the pan.
4. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using a wire whip.
5. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using rubber spatula.
6. Cover the pan, transfer to pre-heated oven and bake at 325* F for 30 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven, stir well, and add black beans and pepper and onion blend.
8. Return to oven covered for an additional 10-15 minutes to heat thoroughly.
-Recipe yields one 2" full size insert; 27- 1 cup servings by volume or 8.5 oz. by weight
-One 1 cup serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.