|JTM Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef (Philly) Steak||10 lbs.|
|Scrambled Eggs||10 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||20 cups|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||157 each|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 157
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak and JTM Cheese Sauce to HACCP 165°F or higher and hold hot (145°F or higher) until ready to assemble burritos.
2. Add scrambled eggs and hold hot at 145°F or higher until ready to assemble burritos.
3. Place JTM Seasoned Beef Steak in a large pan or bowl and mix with JTM Cheese Sauce and scrambled eggs.
4. Use a #12 scoop and place meat, egg and cheese filling into center of tortilla and roll into a burrito.
5. Spray a 2” pan insert and arrange burritos (24 per pan) in the bottom and hold in warmer wrapped in plastic
Wrap at 140°F or higher.
-Optional Garnish: Salsa, pico de gallo, sautéed peppers, and/or onions
-Recipe yields 157- 3.05 oz. servings (1/2 cup) wrapped in a tortilla
*One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.75 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.