|Italian Vegetable Blend (Frozen)||2.75 lbs.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||6.25 oz.|
|USDA WGR Cooked Rotini Pasta (110504)||15 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 30
Thaw JTM Alfredo Sauce under refrigeration for at least 48 hrs.
Thaw Italian vegetable blend
To assemble pasta bowl:
1. Portion 1/2 cup / #8 of JTM Alfredo Sauce over 1/2 cup / #8 of cooked cold WGR rotini pasta
2. Top with 1/4 / #16 cup cold cooked Italian vegetables.
3. Finish with 0.25 oz. / #16 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Seal container and hold under refrigeration until ready to heat/serve.
5. Bake at 350*F conventional/325*F convection for 20 minutes or until product reaches 140*F for 15 seconds (time dependent on oven load).
6. Serve immediately or hold at 140*F or higher until ready for service.
*5.21 oz. by weight or 2/3 cup by volume / #6 scoop served over 1/2 cup of cooked WGR rotini pasta provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent +1/4 cup Other vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.