|Diced Red Bell Peppers||1.25 lbs.|
|JTM General Tso Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Turkey Meatballs||5.0 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||2.5 lbs.|
|Whole-Grain Rich Dry Spaghetti Noodles||14 cups|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 28
1. Heat JTM General Tso's Sauce to 165*F (HACCP) and hold at 145*F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Prepare spaghetti noodles cooking al dente and hold hot until ready for service.
3. Heat JTM Cooked Meatballs in 350*F oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or in a steamer, covered for approximately 25 minutes. Hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
4. Combine 3.0 lbs. of JTM General Tso Sauce to spaghetti with 2.0 lbs. of water and mix thoroughly.
5. Combine meatballs, oranges, bell peppers, then blend well.
6. Portion 5.0 oz. of lo mein noodles on the plate, top with 5 meatballs coated in sauce and serve immediately.
-Recipe yields 28 servings.
-One serving = 5/8 cup of pasta & 5/8 cup (5 MB. and sauce)
-Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 1.25 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Fruit
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.