|JTM Turkey Sausage Patty||5.0 lbs.|
|Pre-cooked Egg Patties||61 each|
|WGR Biscuits||61 each|
Prep Time: 25 min. Yields: 61
1. Heat JTM Turkey Sausage Biscuit (CCP 165*F for 15 seconds) and hold hot for at 135*F.
Note: Cook in a preheated 350*F oven for 8-10 minutes.
2. Heat precooked egg patties and bake biscuits (See Operational Heating Instructions).
1. Cut biscuit in half; place egg patty on the bottom of the biscuit.
2. Place sausage patty on top of egg patty, and top with the crown of the biscuit.
3. Wrap and place in a heating cabinet or serve immediately.
Recipe yields 61 servings.
*For breakfast, one turkey and egg biscuit sandwich provides 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent.
*For lunch, one turkey and egg biscuit sandwich provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.