|Diced Green Chiles||12.5 oz.|
|JTM Shredded Turkey BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Romain Lettuce||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||12.5 oz.|
|USDA WG Tortillas (110394)||25 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 25
1. Heat JTM Turkey BBQ to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher until ready for service.
2. Bake off WGR tortillas or tostadas until crisp.
1. Portion 1.25 oz. of shredded lettuce on the bottom of the tostada.
2. Portion 0.5 oz. of diced green chiles around shredded lettuce.
3. Portion 3.20 oz. (by weight) of shredded turkey BBQ in the center of the tostada.
4. Place 0.5 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese on top of turkey BBQ and serve.
-Recipe yields 25 servings.
-1.34 oz. by weight provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.