|Fritos or Tortilla Chips (SS bags)||65 each|
|JTM Queso Blanco||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Veggie Taco Filling||10 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||4.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 65
1. Heat JTM Vegetable Taco and JTM Queso Blanco to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Open bag of fritos or corn chips.
3. Ladle 1.23 oz. by weight or a #24 scoop by volume of queso over chips.
4. Place 2.46 oz. by weight or a #12 scoop by volume of taco meat over queso sauce and serve.
5. Top with 1.08 oz. by weight or a #30 scoop by volume of salsa.
- Yields 65 servings in total
- One walking taco equals one serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.