|JTM Three Bean Chili||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||20.2 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||1.25 lbs.|
|Water (Hot)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 20
1. Heat chili for 30 minutes in steamer or water both (heat to 145°F for 15 seconds HACCP.)
2. Using non-stick cooking spray, spray full size hotel pan.
3. Place portioned elbow pasta into pan.
4. Combine hot water and chili and mix thoroughly.
5. Cover and bake in 300°F oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove and add shredded cheese then place back into oven for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Cut 4x5
-7.6 oz. by weight or 1 cup by volume
-1 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.