|JTM Queso Blanco Sauce||8.0 oz.|
|JTM Veggie Taco Filling||8.0 oz.|
|Pizza Shell (Whole Grain) - 16"||1 each|
|Sliced jalapeno peppers/Banana Peppers||2.0 oz.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 10 min. Yields: 8
To assemble each pizza:
1. Spread 8.0 oz of JTM Queso Blanco sauce evenly over the pizza crust leaving a 1/2" border
2. Top with 4.0 oz. of salsa over the JTM Queso sauce
2. Sprinkle 4.0 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese over salsa.
3. Top with approx. 8.0 oz. of thawed veggie taco meat evenly over cheddar.
4. Sprinkle with 4.0 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese over taco filling.
5. Top with 2.0 oz of sliced banana/jalapeno peppers.
6. Bake in covention oven on 2 topping setting
7. Portion into 8 slices
1 slice = 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Finish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, and crumbled tortilla chips.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.