|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||3.35 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||24 cups|
|USDA SunButter (100935)||8.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 90 min. Yields: 48
1. Heat JTM Sweet Chili Sauce and Sous Vide Pork in steamer for 40 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen). Once heated, stir 8.0 oz. USDA SunButter and blend well.
2. Combine heated Sous Vide pork with JTM Sweet Chili/USDA SunButter sauce and blend well. Hold hot until ready for service.
3. Prepare rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
4. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice, top with 2/3 cup of pork mixture.
5. Serve accompanied with a 1/2 cup vegetables (broccoli florets.)
-Recipe yields 48 servings.
-One serving = 5.16 oz. by weight or 2/3 cup by volume
*One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.