|JTM Seasoned Beef Tips||16 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Teriyaki Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Cabbage (Green & Purple)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||2.15 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Spaghetti Noodles (110506)||31 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 62
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Tips in steamer or water bath for 45 minutes (thawed) or 1 1/2 hours (frozen) or until product reaches 140*F for 15 seconds.
2. Heat JTM Sweet Teriyaki Sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes in steamer or saute in pan/wok and reserve until service.
4. Combine cabbage, beef tips, and teriyaki sauce, then blend well just prior to service.
5. Prepare pasta according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked pasta in bowl and top with 2/3 cup of beef tip/cabbage/sauce mixture.
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables (broccoli florets).
Recipe yields 62 servings.
*One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Other vegetable + 1/4 cup Dark Green vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.