|JTM Seasoned Beef Tips||16 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Teriyaki Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Matchstick Carrots||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||31 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 62
1. Heat JTM Beef Tips in steamer or water bath for 45 minutes (thawed) or 1 hour (frozen) or until product reaches 165*F or higher for 15 seconds.
2. Heat JTM Sweet Teriyaki sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Steam matchstick carrots for 3 minutes and reserve until service.
4. Combine carrots, beef tips, and teriyaki sauce and blend well just prior to service.
5. Prepare brown rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice in bowl, top with 2/3 cup of beef tips/carrot/sauce mixture.
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables (broccoli florets.)
Recipe yields 62 servings.
*One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.