|JTM Pork Carnitas||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA Sliced American Cheese (100018)||23 slices|
|WGR Round Buns||23 each|
Prep Time: 5 min. Yields: 23
1. Heat JTM Pork Carnitas
2. Place 3.42 oz. by weight or a #8 scoop of JTM Pork Carnitas on bun bottom.
3. Top pork with one 0.5 oz. slice of American cheese and a #20 scoop of salsa.
4. Place round bun top on cheese and salsa.
5. Place a #20 scoop portion cup of ranch dressing for dipping on plate.
- Yields 23 servings in total
- 1 fiesta pork sandwich equals one serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
*Optional: Add ranch dressing (1.5 lbs. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.