|Dried, WGR Penne Pasta||2.0 lbs.|
|Hot Water||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Spaghetti Meat Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||16.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 22
Thaw JTM Meat Sauce under refrigeration two days prior to preparation.
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly spray bottom and sides of stainless steel hotel pan with pan coating.
3. Heat JTM Spaghetti Meat Sauce in steamer or water bath to 165°F for 15 seconds (HACCP).
4. Pour JTM Spaghetti Meat Sauce into a 2” deep full-sized stainless steel insert.
5. Add hot water and dry pasta then blend well.
7. Bake covered in a 325°F oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and stir well to blend sauce and pasta then sprinkle with 8.0 oz. of mozzarella cheese.
9. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.
10. Cut in 4x7 pattern.
7.8 oz. serving by weight: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.25 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.