|Bag Frito's Corn Chips||16 oz.|
|Diced Onions||8.0 oz.|
|Diced Tomatoes||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Three Bean Chili||10 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||20 oz.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 30
1. Heat JTM Three Bean Chili and reserve
2. Crush the fritos in the bag and arrange 1/2 of the fritos on the bottom of a full size pan (1/2 deep).
3. Top the corn chips with the JTM Three Bean chili, onions, and diced tomatoes.
4. Portion chesse over bean chili mixture
5. Finish the casserole with remainder of the crushed fritos.
6. Bake at 350*F for 25 to 30 min. or until temperature reaches 140*F for 15 seconds
7. Cut into 3x10 squares
7.87 oz. Serving by weight or 1 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 0.50 oz. Grain Equivalent.
-Additional ideas: Sloppy joe, shredded chicken, beef or pork BBQ
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.