|Black Beans/Pinto Beans (Drained)||16 oz.|
|Diced Tomatoes||16 oz.|
|JTM Beef Taco Meat||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Salsa Verde||16 oz.|
|Ranch Dressing||16 oz.|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||16 oz.|
|Shredded Lettuce/Salad Mix||3.0 lbs.|
|WGR Crushed Tortilla Chips||16 oz.|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 25
1. Thaw JTM Taco Meat & JTM Salsa Verde under refrigeration for 24 hrs.
2. Heat JTM Taco MNeat in steamer or boiling water for 30 min. (HACCP - until temp reaches 140*F for 15 seconds)
To Assemble Salad:
Yield = 1 - 2" full pan inserts.
Recipe for 1 pan:
1. Crush tortilla chips in bag and place in a full size pan spreading evenly over the bottom of the pan.
2. Portion JTM Beef Taco Meat evenly over broken chips.
3. Ladle JTM Salsa Verde evenly over taco meat.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 of each of the shredded cheese over the salsa.
5. Sprinkle the drained beans evenly over the taco meat & cheese mixture.
6. Spread the 12 oz. of shredded lettuce evenly over the cheese, salsa and taco meat.
7. Drizzle the ranch dressing evenly over lettuce.
8. Sprinkle remainder of the shredded cheese over the salad.
9. Top with freshly diced tomatoes
Top with 3.0 oz. of jalapenos
This salad is best prepared just prior to serving.
If you need to hold it prior to serving, Add the ranch dressing just prior to serving
Additional garnish ideas.
Tortilla strips, crushed tortilla chips, sliced olives, and/or roasted peppers.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.