|JTM Queso Blanco||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Shredded Turkey Carnitas||10 lbs.|
|Poco Enchilada Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA WG 8'' Tortillas (110394)||128 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 64
1. Heat JTM Turkey Carnitas, JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce and JTM Queso Blanco (HACCP Control Point 165*F or Higher) in a steamer or hot water bath and hold hot.
2. Using approx. 12 oz. of heated JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce, coat bottom of each full size pan (Four)
3. Place 1.25 oz. of heated JTM Turkey Carnitas meat in the center of the tortillas.
4. Roll totillas leaving ends open and place in the full size pan (32 per pan, 2 rows of 16)
5. Ladle an additional heated poco sauce over the enchiladas.
6. Drizzle heated JTM Queso Blanco over the enchiladas (8.0 oz. per pan)
7. Sprinkle shredded cheese (4.0 oz. per pan) over the enchiladas and bake until cheese is melted
2 Turkey Carnita Enchiladas provide: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.