|JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Turkey BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||52 each|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 26
1. Heat JTM Turkey BBQ and JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce (HACCP Control Point 145°F or higher) and hold hot.
1. Using nonstick cooking spray; spray full size hotel pan.
2. Place #20 scoop of JTM Turkey BBQ in the center of each tortilla.
3. Roll tortilla leaving ends open.
4. Ladle 16 oz. of JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce in each pan over tortillas and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Place in an 350°F oven and melt cheese.
6. Garnish with chopped pickles.
Note: 26 enchiladas per pan (2 rows of 13)
2 BBQ Turkey Enchiladas provide: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
- Crispy fried onions (1.5 lbs.)
- Sweet relish (1.5 lbs.)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.