|Diced chicken (White meat - 1/2")||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Broccoli & Cheese Soup||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (Frozen) (110282)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA WG Pasta (Barilla) (100101)||5.4 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 96
1. Heat JTM Broccoli & Cheddar Soup in steamer or water bath to 140*F for 15 seconds (approximately 30 min.) and reserve until ready to assemble casserole
2. Place pasta and water in a full sized hotel pan and distribute evenly
3. Pour broccoli & cheese soup over the pasta and water and blend well
4. Cover and bake for 20 minutes in a 350*F oven
5. Remover from oven, add diced chicken meat and broccoli and blend well.
6. Cover and return to oven for an additional 5 to 10 min. or until product reaches temperature and pasta is fully cooked yet firm to the bite (al dente)
This product is best served within about 30 min. of preparation
Batch cooking is preferred whenever possible
*Portion = #6 scoop provides 96 servings = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.