|JTM Bean and Cheese Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||25.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||50 each|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 32
1. Heat JTM Bean and Cheese Filling to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher for 15 sec. (HACCP) and hold hot at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
To assemble quesadilla:
1. Lay tortilla flat .
2. Portion 2.25 oz. by weight (#16 scoop) of JTM Bean and Cheese Filling over the bottom half of each tortilla.
3. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese over bean and cheese filling.
4. Fold tortilla over to cover bean and cheese filling and shredded cheddar cheese
To heat quesadillas via an oven:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
2. Spray bottom of sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and place prepared quesadillas on sheet pan.
3. Heat for 4-6 minutes.
To Heat quesadillas via a flat top or griddle:
1. Spray flat top or griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Heat quesadilla until lightly browned
Serving size and nutritional contributions:
1. Yields 50 servings
2. Breakfast: Each serving provides 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
3: Lunch: Each serving provides 2.5 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.