|Blanched Red & Orange Bell Pepper Strips||3.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||10 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA WG Spaghetti Noodles (110506)||40 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Place unopened bag of JTM Sweet Chili Sauce in a full-size perforated pan
5. Heat approximately 30 minutes or until JTM Sweet Chili Sauce reaches serving temp. of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point of 145°F for 15 seconds)
6. Once the JTM Sweet Chili Sacue has reached internal temperature, place on the serving line or hold hot (HACCP Critical Control Point of 145°F or higher) until ready to use
7. Open the bag carefully to avoid being burned
8. Blanch bell peppers in saute pan/wok for 2 to 3 minutes and reserve until service.
9. Combine JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef, peppers, and JTM Sweet Chili Sauce, then blend well.
10. Prepare noodles according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
11. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked noodles, top with #8 scoop of beef mixture.
*3.7 oz. serving by weight or a #8 scoop or 1/2 cup by volume .
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.