|JTM Salsa Verde (Thawed)||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||10 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (110375)||48 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 48
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef and JTM Salsa Verde in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef and JTM Salsa Verde from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef and JTM Salsa Verde carefully and place in a 4'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Combine beef and salsa verde and blend well to create beef salsa verde
5. Hold at 135*F for hot service
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice (3.0 lbs. dry), top with 4.16 oz. / 1/2 cup / #8 scoop of beef salsa verde.
Recipe yields 48 servings.
One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.