|JTM Cheese Sauce (Thawed)||10 lbs.|
|WGR Dry Pasta||2.25 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 42
1. Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly spray bottom and sides of stainless steel hotel pans with pan coating.
3. Cut open bags of JTM Cheese Sauce and place in center of pan.
4. Add 24 oz. dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
5. Add 36 oz. water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whip.
6. Cover pan and transfer to preheated oven.
7. Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes, remove pan from oven and stir with rubber spatula.
9. Cover pan and bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and stir with rubber spatula and place in holding warmer for service.
Recipe yields: 42/5.95 oz. servings by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
5.95 oz. = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.