|Individual bags of WGR Tortilla Chips||33 each|
|JTM Jalapeno Cheese Sauce||29.7 oz.|
|JTM Veggie Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||16.5 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 33
1. Heat JTM Taco Filling to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Open bag of WGR tortilla chips.
3. Place 2.36 oz. (by weight/#12 disher) of JTM Taco Filling over corn chips
4. Scoop 0.5 oz. (#70 disher) of salsa over JTM Taco Filling and serve.
5. Top with 0.9 oz. (#70 disher) JTM Jalapeno Cheese Sauce OR 1/2 oz. shredded cheese
Recipe (as shown above) yields 33 servings.
*One 2.36 oz. serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
*For WGR equivalents, please check with tortilla or corn chip manufacturer
*Optional garnish: 0.5 oz. lettuce, 0.25 oz. sliced olives, and/or 0.25 oz. jalapenos.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.