|JTM Beef Meatballs w/Mushrooms||10 lbs.|
|JTM Marinara Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||42 oz.|
|WGR Hoagie/Sub Rolls||84 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 84
1. Heat JTM Beef Meatballs w/Mushrooms to 165*F (HACCP) in 350*F oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or in a steamer, covered for approximately 25 minutes. Hold at 145*F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Marinara Sauce (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot.
3. Combine meatballs and marinara sauce.
1. Place 3 meatballs and #24 disher of sauce in whole grain rich hoagie roll.
2. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded mozzarella over meatballs and serve.
Recipe yields 84 servings
*One sandwich provides:
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O veg.
For WGR equivalents, please check with bun manufacturer.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.