|Individual bags of WGR tortilla chips||27 each|
|JTM Beef Taco Filling w/ Mushroom||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||27 oz.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||13.5 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 27
1. Heat JTM Taco Filling to an internal temperature of 165*F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145*F or higher until ready for service
2. Open bag of WGR Tortilla chips
3. Place 2.88 oz. (by weight/#12 disher) of JTM Taco Filling over corn chips
4. Scoop 0.5 oz. (#70 disher) of chunky salsa over JTM Taco Filling and serve.
5. Top with 1.0 oz. (#70 disher) JTM Queso Blanco sauce or 0.5 oz. shredded cheese
Recipe (as shown above) yields 27 servings.
*One 2.88 oz serving of taco + 0.5 oz cheese provides 2.0 oz M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
*For WGR equivalents, please check with tortilla or corn chip manufacturer.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.