|Cucumber Sticks (1/2'' x 4'')||114 each|
|JTM Hummus||3.0 lbs.|
|Romain Lettuce Leaves||48 each|
|Tomato Slices (1/8'' Slices)||120 each|
|USDA Fully Cooked Diced Chicken (100101)||48 oz|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||24 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||48 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 48
Wrap assembly instructions:
Layer the following on a WGR Wrap:
1. Spread 1.0 oz. of hummus dip evenly over the USDA WG tortilla (110394 foods code) (1.5 oz. Grain equiv.)
2. Top with a romaine lettuce leaf
3. Place 1.0 oz. of USDA Fully Cooked Diced Chicken (100101 foods code)
4. Top with 3 sticks of cucumber (1/2'' x 4'') and 2.5 slices of tomato (app. 1/8'' thick)
5. Finish with 0.5 oz. of shredded American cheese
6. Roll toritlla to make the wrap
7. Cut wrap in half and serve or wrap in foil and hold cold until ready for service
Try serving with spinach instead of romaine lettuce and replace shredded cheese with mozzarella or Swiss cheese.
1 serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. WGR equiv. + 1/8 cup Dark Green veg. + 1/8 cup R/O veg. + 1/8 cup Other veg.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.