|JTM WGR Breaded Pork Chop||138 each|
|Romain Lettuce Leaves (1 Leaf)||138 each|
|Sliced Tomatoes (1/8'' Slices) (2.5/PC)||345 each|
|WG Bun/Roll (2 Grain equiv.)||138 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 138
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F
2) Place JTM Pork Chop Patties on a oven sheet pans with parchment paper in a single layer
3) Heat for approximately 13 15 minutes or until heated to 160° F internal temp in a convection oven with the fan on low. Heating based on load oven type. For a conventional oven, please allow 15 20 minutes based on load
4) Place JTM Breaded Pork Chop on the bottom of a WGR Bun / Roll
5) Place one romain lettuce leaf on top of the pork chop
6) Place 2.5 tomato slices that are sliced in 1/8th slices on the romain lettuce leaf
7) Place the top of the WGR bun on top
8) Serve or wrap in foil and hot hold until ready for service. Please maintain a internal temperature of 140° F until ready for service. Also you may what to hold the lettuce and tomatoes on the side if holding for service later or satelliting to another location for service.
Additional serving suggestions:
Serve with honey mustard, ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, or yellow mustard on the side.
Serve with Dill pickle slices
Provides: 2.0 oz M/MA + 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Dark Green + 1/8 cup Red/Orange vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.