|Baked WGR Flatbread (2 WG Equiv.)||24 each|
|Crumbled Feta Cheese||18 oz.|
|Diced Cucumbers||2.29 lbs.|
|Diced Tomatoes||1.79 lbs.|
|JTM Hummus (3.0 lbs. bag)||3.0 lbs.|
|Romaine Lettuce Leaves (1 Leaf)||24 each|
|Shredded Carrots||12 oz.|
|Yogurt (Plain) (For Tzatziki Sauce)||32 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 24
1) Prepare tzatziki sauce by combining yogurt, diced cucumbers, dill, and parsley in a large bowl. Reserve cold until ready for service.
To Build the Flatbread:
1) Spread 2.0 oz. (1/4 cup or #16 scoop) of thawed JTM Mediterranean Style Hummus evenly over top of WGR flatbread
2) Place 1 romaine lettuce leaf on top of humms.
3) Portion 0.5 oz. of shredded carrots and sprinkle evenly over top of lettuce.
4) Top carrots with 1.19 oz. diced tomatoes, and then 0.75 oz. of crumbled feta cheese.
*Optional: Garnish with chopped olives.
5) Drizzle 1.5 oz. of tzatziki sauce over flatbread and serve open faced or with tzatziki on the side.
1) Yields 24 servings (counting hummus for M/MA credit)
2) Each serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.0 oz. grain equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable + 3/8 cup other vegetable
*Optional: Olives (drained & chopped) (16 oz. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.