|Cucumber Sticks (1/2'' x 4'') (3 Sticks)||114 each|
|JTM Hummus||3.0 lbs.|
|Red. Fat & Sodium Shredded Cheese||24 oz.|
|Romaine Lettuce Leaves||48 each|
|Sliced Tomatoes (1/8'' Slices)||120 each|
|USDA Fully Cooked Sliced Turkey Ham||81.6 oz.|
|WG Tortillas (1.5 WG Equiv.)||48 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 48
Wrap Assembly Instructions:
1. Spread 1.0 oz. of hummus dip evenly on the WGR Tortilla (110394 foods code)
2. Top with a romaine lettuce leaf
3. Place 1.7 oz. of USDA Fully Cooked Sliced Turkey Ham (100126 foods code)
4. Top with 3 sticks of cucumber (1/2'' x 4'') and 2.5 slices of tomato (app. 1/8'' thick)
5. Finish with 0.5 oz. of shredded cheese
6. Close the WGR tortilla wrap
7. Cut wrap in half and serve or wrap in foil and hold cold until ready for service
Try serving with spinach instead of romaine lettuce and replace shredded cheese with mozzarella or Swiss cheese.
1 serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 Dark Green veg. + 1/8 R/O veg. + 1/8 cup Other veg.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.