|JTM Breakfast Burrito Fillling||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||50 each|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 50
1. Heat JTM Breakfast Burrito filling to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
1. Lay tortilla flat .
2. Portion 2.25 oz. (by weight) (#16 scoop) of breakfast filling over the bottom half of each tortilla leaving a 1/2" border around the edges
3. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese over breakfast filing.
4. Fold the tortilla in 1/2 pressing lightly and arrange on a full sheet pan with parchment paper .
5. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in a 350*F oven to crisp tortilla and melt cheese.
1 quesadilla provides: 1.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent (lunch) or 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent (breakfast).
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.