|JTM Cheddar Cheese Sauce||10 lbs.|
|Spinach, Chopped (IQF) (USDA 110425)||8.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 87
1. Place the contents of two thawed bags of JTM Jalapeno Cheese Sauce in a 4” hotel pan
2. Place 8.0 #’s / 128 oz. of IQF Spinach in the hotel pan
3. Cover the pan with a lid or tight fitting foil
4. Place the covered pan in a preheated 325° F oven (blower on low) for 30 min.
or place the covered pan in a preheated steamer for 30 min.
5. Stir and return to the oven or steamer for 15 min.
6. Hold for hot service
One serving = 3.37 oz. by weight or a #8 scoop
Provides: 1.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.