|JTM Red. Fat Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce||10 lbs.|
|Spinach, Chopped (IQF) (USDA 110425)||7.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 84
1. Place the contents of two thawed bags of JTM 5725 Reduced Fat Queso Blanco Sauce in a 4” hotel pan
2. Place 7.5 #’s / 120 oz. of IQF Spinach in the hotel pan
3. Cover the pan with a lid or tight fitting foil
4. Place the covered pan in a pre-heated 325° F oven (blower on low) for 30 min
or place the covered pan in a pre-heated steamer for 30 minutes.
5. Stir and return to the oven or steamer for 15 minutes.
6. Hold for hot service
One serving = 3.33 oz. by weight or a #8 scoop
Provides (84 servings): 1.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.