|Bacon (chopped)||2 oz.|
|Green Onion (sliced)||1 T|
|Kettle Chips||4 oz.|
|Queso Blanco Sauce||4 oz.|
|Spicy Ground Sausage||2 oz.|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 2
1. Prepare kettle chips according to manufacturer's instructions. Hold warm until ready for assembly.
2. Prepare bacon and crumble, reserve until ready to prepare dish.
3. Prepare sausage in a skillet and crumble into small pieces, reserve until ready to prepare dish.
4. Heat queso blanco sauce in steamer or water bath for approximately 30 minutes or until product reaches serving temp. of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F for 15 seconds). Once the product has reached internal temperature, place on the serving line and hold hot.
Recipe Preparation Method:
1. Layer chips to cover bottom of platter.
2. Drizzle queso blanco over chips.
3. Portion chopped bacon and crumbled sausage evenly over nachos.
4. Garnish with sliced scallions and serve.