|5-Way Mixed Vegetables||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Pulled BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Mashed Sweet Potatoes (100318)||3.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Ch. Blend (100989)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 22
1. Heat JTM Pulled BBQ to 165°F or higher for 15 seconds.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot (140°F or above.)
3. Steam mixed vegetables (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot 140°F or above.)
4. Place 5.0 lbs. of pulled pork BBQ in a full size pan.
5. Top with 2.0 lbs. of mixed vegetables.
6. Portion 3.0 lbs. of mashed potatoes over vegetables and BBQ and spread evenly over casserole contents
7. Sprinkle 4.0 oz. of USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100989) over mashed potatoes and bake @ 350*F until cheese is melted
8. Score casserole 2x11 to determine accurate portion
7.45 oz (by weight) = 8.00 oz. by volume (1 cup)
Yields = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/4 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.