|Bell Peppers (Fresh, Diced)||1.0 lb.|
|Creamy Tomato Soup or Marinara sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Grilled Chicken (Strips or Diced)||8.0 lbs.|
|Mushrooms (Canned, Sliced, & Drained)||1.0 lb.|
|Onions (Fresh, Diced)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Brown Rice (100499) (7.0 lbs. dry)||36 cups|
|USDA Shredded Cheese (100989)||1.0 lb.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 72
Stove top/Saute pan method
1. Heat JTM Creamy Tomato Soup to an internal temperature of 145*F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 140*F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Saute onions, peppers, & mushrooms and chicken in a skillet, combine with heated italian sauce, and simmer for 2 to 3 min.
3.Serve over brown rice
3.0 oz. sauce + 3.0 oz. chicken/mushroom mixture + 2.0 oz. cooked rice = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
1. Heat 5.0 lbs. of sauce in steamer or boiling water and hold hot until ready to prepare dish
2. Combine chicken, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, place on a sheet pan, and roast at 375*F for 12 to 15 min.
3. Combine meat, vegetables, and sauce, then blend well
4.Serve over brown rice
*6 oz. meat/sauce mixture + 1/2 cup cooked rice = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Other vegetable
To finish/garnish dish:
-Sprinkle finished dish with a tsp. of parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil and parsley blend
- Sliced black olives
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.