|JTM Beef Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|Sour Cream||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA 8'' Flour Tortillas (110394)||40 each|
|USDA Cheddar Cheese Blend (100003)||10 oz.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||3.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 10 min. Yields: 40
1. Heat JTM Beef Taco Filling to an internal temperature of 145°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 140°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Portion 2.0 oz. of beef taco on left half of tortilla to 1" from edge.
3. Portion 0.25 oz. cheese blend over filling.
4. Fold over tortilla and transfer to tortilla press or griddle.
5. Lightly press down top of grill and set timer for 2 minutes.
*NOTE: If cooking on griddle, you will need to flip the tortilla and cook for an additional minute on the other side
6. When cooked transfer using spatula to serving platter, cut in half or thirds and arrange on plate.
7. Garnish with sour cream and pico de gallo.
-For volume feeding, the quesadillas can be assembled in advance (up to 12 hrs.) and shingled on sheet pans prior to cooking on the griddle or flat top. E
Ensure that they are wrapped up tight.
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.