|Cilantro (1-Bunch) Chopped||1 bunch|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||10 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||20 oz.|
|USDA Brown Rice (Cooked) (100499)||24 cups|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||#10 can|
Prep Time: 48 min. Yields: 60
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in steamer or water bath for 45 minutes (thawed) or 1 hour (frozen) or until product reaches 165*F or higher for 15 seconds
2. In a 4'' hotel pan, combine headed sous vide beef w/one #10 can of salsa to create fiesta beef
3. Place fiesta beef in a oven at 350*F and then hold for hot service at 135*F or more
4. Prepare brown rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service
5. Before placing rice on the serving line add 1 bunch of chopped cilantro and 10 oz. lime juice to the rice
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cilantro lime rice in a bowl, top with 5.54 oz. (by weight) of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef
Recipe yields 48 servings (5.54 oz. + 1/2 cup cooked USDA Brown Rice (100499)) (3/4 cup)
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.