|JTM General Tso Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||10 lbs.|
|Matchstick Carrots (Blanched)||2.5 lbs.|
|Red Bell Peppers (Julienne Strips)||4.25 lbs.|
|USDA Brown Rice (100499) (7.75 lbs. dry)||40 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Heat JTM General Tso Sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
5. Blanch carrots and bell peppersin steamer for 2-3 minutes and reserve until service
6. Combine beef, carrots, bell peppers, and General Tso sauce and blend well.
7. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice, top with 1/3 cup of Diced beef mixture.
8. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup vegetables (i.e. broccoli or green beans).
*One serving provides:
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain equivalent + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.