|JTM Sweet & Sour Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Turkey Meatballs (Two 5 lbs. bags)||10 lbs.|
|Matchstick Carrots||1.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Brown Rice (Cooked) (100499)||28 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 56
1. Lay JTM Turkey Meatballs flat on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake in a 350*F oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
2. Heat JTM Sweet & Sour Sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Steam matchstick carrots for 3 minutes and reserve until service.
4. Combine meatballs, sweet & sour sauce, and carrots, then blend well and hold for service.
5. Prepare brown rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service. (3.5 lbs. dry USDA Brown Rice (cooked) (100499))
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice in bowl and top with 5 meatballs in carrot/sauce mixture.
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables (USDA broccoli florets (110282))
Recipe yields 56 servings.
*One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.