|Cilantro (1-Bunch) Chopped||1 bunch|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||20 oz.|
|USDA Brown Rice (Cooked) (100499)||20 cups|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||#10 can|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 40
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Prepare brown rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service. (4# Dry)
3. Before placing rice on the serving line, add the cilantro and lime juice to the rice.
4. Portion 1/2 cup of cilantro lime rice in a bowl, then top with 5.15 oz. (by weight) of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork.
Recipe yields 40 servings. (5.15 oz. + 1/2 cup cooked USDA Brown Rice (100499)) (#6 Scoop)
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.