|Diced Green Chiles||1.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Onions, Raw (1-Medium)||1.75 lbs.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Brown Rice (100499)||20 cups|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Pinto Beans (100365)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||#10 can|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 40
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add the following ingredients to heated diced pork, and simmer for 15 minutes: Onions, USDA Black Beans (100359), USDA Pinto Beans (100365), USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329), and diced green chiles.
5. Prepare USDA Brown Rice (100499) according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice in bowl, top with 1 cup of Ranchero Chili.
*One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.60 oz. Grain equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 Other vegetable + 1/8 cup Legumes (Total Serving size = 7.90 oz. by weight + 1/2 cup rice)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.